All information collected through or in connection with buildmagazine.co.nz is controlled, stored and held by BRANZ Ltd or its web service provider(s) in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
We may collect contact information about visitors to this Website. This information may be used to:
- Send you news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
- Respond to queries or requests, or process orders or applications submitted by you;
- Monitor who is accessing this Website or using the services offered on this Website; and
- Profile the type of people accessing this Website.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose, please email email@example.com to advise us of this.
We may utilise "cookies" which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit this Website. A cookie does not identify you personally, but rather it identifies your computer.
The type of information collected by way of a cookie includes your IP address, the date and time this Website was accessed and what parts of this Website were viewed and delivered. Your can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this Website.
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still disclose that information if:
- We subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use of disclosure;
- We believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or
- We are required by law to disclose that information.
We will preserve the content of any email you send us if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so. We may monitor your email content for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of email abuse is suspected.
Personal information which we collect (including your contact details, and, if relevant, credit card details) is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission over the Internet.
You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us over this Website. You are entitled to edit or delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it.
If you wish to make an enquiry regarding any personal information relating to you which may be in our possession, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.